Rink Strategic Communications, LLC develops social media policies for corporations and organizations. We also help execute social media communications strategies for internal audiences, including wikis, blogs, and other online communications.
To learn more employee communications strategies, including ideas for using social media innovations for internal communications and employee engagement, contact Rink Strategic Communications (703) 856-5467.
Whether you are looking to begin your social media journey, or build upon your existing skill set, you can’t go wrong with these resources. Continue reading →
A handful of new internal micro-blogging services have been designed specifically for teams and internal audiences, providing employees with new ways to communicate and collaborate. Many of these services reside within the organization’s firewall to ensure security and privacy. Continue reading →
Most large corporations take the same approach to social media as they do their traditional employee communications – generic, linear, and filled with conservative corporate speak. An organization’s cultural “voice” is rarely reflected in their employee communications. Continue reading →
Companies should, at minimum, adopt a social media code of conduct that will provide guidelines for using social media on company time and on behalf of the organization. Continue reading →
Some PR and HR professionals are quick to dismiss Twitter as a fad and something that has little relevance to the “business” of communications. I disagree. Continue reading →
- How to Introduce & Support Your Social Media Policy (deirdrebreakenridge.com)
- How to create an effective social-media policy for your company (smartblogs.com)
- Interesting Development in Social Media Rights vs. Company Interests (rickvanover.wordpress.com)
- Creating an Enterprise Employee Social Media Policy (itexpertvoice.com)
- 5 Tips to Turn Employees into Corporate Brand Ambassadors (livingstonbuzz.com)
- Social media and the workplace (franklinmatters.blogspot.com)